Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

[ Edited ]

In reading the conditions again at

http://us.blackberry.com/developers/tablet/terms_conditions.jsp

It is clear the application has to be submitted by Feb 1, but what is not clear is if section 3.3 review process has to be done before then too.  Because if the review process deems that something has to be resolved/fixed, can a resubmitted application still qualify if the resubmission occurs after Feb 1st?  If it does, then just submitting by Feb 1st would be OK regardless of the review process timeline and any fixes that might need to be done.  But that can be a can of worms for BB, because that cycle of review and resubmit could go on forever.  Seems that there would need to be a dealine on the deadline.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900, DevAlpha A
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

This was a question during the last webcast and as far as i can remember i can comit to JRab, they said you need to submit till 1st Feb. and it can be approved later. 

Willy R.
-
If my post solved your problem, make it easier for others to find by Accepting it as a solution or provide a Kudo if it was helpful for you. Thanks.
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

My app was approved last week.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

MissRancher wrote:

My app was approved last week.

Congrats, (wo)man! What was your app? Utility? Game?

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900, DevAlpha A
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

Good to here MissRancher, anything about your playbook beeing shipped? Smiley Very Happy
Willy R.
-
If my post solved your problem, make it easier for others to find by Accepting it as a solution or provide a Kudo if it was helpful for you. Thanks.
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

It would be cool once someone gets their application approved is to list their application(s) in their signature block.  Something like:

--------------------------------------

MyApp (game) : Single role play application to draw squares.

MyOtherApp (utility) : Simple Utility to draw circles.

So then if someone has a specific question, they will be able to get in touch with someone that can possible assist them better.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

hey john,

that sounds like a great idea! also i lol'd when i read ".. to draw circles." Smiley Very Happy

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

lol Smiley Very Happy

Too bad I need to draw triangles now...circles and squares are taken 

Developer
My Device: Playbook

@MissRancher

That is awesome!  By chance, when did you submit it?  You must have been one of the first.  Congrats, you must be very excited.

I submitted mine on December 8th...  I hope they like it and accept it.

--------------
kdittyr

Accepted PlayBook Applications:
HDB Converter -- Utilities/Calculators
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks guys! I have an existing app that I converted for the PB - I submitted it around Dec 8 or so and it got approved very quickly. Then it got suspended because I forgot to change 'works on all devices' to just 'works on playbook'. Once I fixed that, they re-approved it. And that's the last I've heard of it!! No news on a playbook for me or anything. I'm wondering if they just won't tell me it's coming, or are they going to wait until the app is actually signed before they will send me a playbook? At this point I'm just crossing my fingers!