Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Anyone notice "Product download chart " ?

I admit I have never used a BB nor Appworld before, but if its anything like the AppStore, then once an account pays for your app once, it can be forever downloaded for free.  Supposing that many demonstration playbooks (or reviewer playbooks etc), for instance, were registered with the same Appworld account, a single purchase would allow them to download it to all of the devices free.

Developer
My Device: Tegra 2 Android tablet and Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

I have 380 downloads just for a day in mid February for piccoGallery and then only fraction of this up to now! What was happening at that time I have no idea!

http://riahut.com
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Whoa that's crazy. Is it a paid or free app? I have only paid apps but just one download on each.
Developer
My Device: Tegra 2 Android tablet and Playbook

[ Edited ]

Of course it is free, how can I charge for something never tested on real device!?!!! 8-)

There is nothing as bad as unhappy paying customer!

Plus being free will contribute to hig downloads for sure!

http://riahut.com
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

Hmm, a little odd but my only sale/download of my app was on the 7th as well. Perhaps they ran all apps through app world to make sure they downloaded and installed all right.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
My Device: Passport (Red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

The PlayBook App market seems to be coming alive: Mindmaps has around 7 purchases and Comics 4. They have about the same amount of Downloads.

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: mtn

Hi there guys . my application has download sayin 1.5, 2.0 or somtime i got 3.4 can som1 pls tell me what is means ? i needed to know how many download i have got since the day it becam active ! thanks alot