Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Applications that use QNXStageWebView must be recompiled

MSohm wrote:

If you application does not use QNXStageWebView you do not need to recompile and re-submit (for this reason). 

You'll still need to ensure that you have submitted a signed version of your application, which may mean a resubmission if you submitted an unsigned version.

Oh dear, I missed the whole signing aspect until this morning (I posted elsewhere).  They advised my application could would be eligible for the Playbook offer and I could update it with signings later (though right now the deadline has passed).

Could you clarify for me please?

---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

You are still eligible for the offer as you submitted before the deadline. However if you wish to actually put your app in app world you will need to submit a signed copy.
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks very much! I wasn't sure if it had to be in app world first for me to be eligible.

---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Rogers

Has anybody that has used the QNXStageWebView in their had it approved yet? I originally submitted my app Jan 14, and it has yet to be approved. I know there are some other apps that have been out there for weeks/months as well and wonder if we're the unlucky ones. I have submitted recompiled and signed apps since then, and that was weeks ago as well...