Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Playbook Webworks SDK- how to use?

I've been waiting a long time for the blackberry playbook webworks SDK, and was very glad to see it finally come out. I've downloaded the files from blackberry, but I don't know what to do now. How do I use it? I have a .HTML javascript file and a .css file, if that helps any.<br>Thanks!
Developer
My Device: Passport (Red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: Blackberry Playbook Webworks SDK- how to use?

I am not sure what your question is. Have you read the getting started guide? Do you expect us to explain WebWorks? If so, wrong forum and wrong mentality.  Anyhow, wrong forum.

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
New Developer
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Thank you sir. Could you please direct me to the right forum? I've been having an incredibly hard time here, despite having read the guide.
Developer
My Device: Passport (Red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Here you go:

Web Development

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

My tips on getting started with WebWorks on Playbook, for what it's worth: Getting Started With Playbook Webworks SDK on Mac OSX

It focusses on setting up on the Mac, but some of the concepts would carry over to Windows too.