Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Burrito + 0.9.2 Installation Issues

yeah what john said was correct. also im curious as to why you chose the Adobe AIR 2.5 SDK folder instead of the 4.5.0 Hero SDK folder under burrito. from what i've read (and am using now) the 4.5.0 hero sdk comes with the adobe air sdk included. and you get more mobile stuff (that you may or may not use).

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: Z30, PlayBook
My Carrier: AT&T

Well, first I choose the Burrito folder.

FlashBuilderChoice.png

Then it ask to point to the AIR SDK, which I apparently have been doing incorrectly.

FlashSDKChoice.png

However, I still get the error that Hero needs AIR SDK 2.5 in order to run mobile applications.  I also don't believe that 0.9.2 or 0.9.3 is installing correctly, because I have to manually add them to the SDK list.

My Device: Bold 9700

hey logan,

try this as well:

go to Preferences > Flash Builder > Target Platforms > BlackBerry OS and see if the folder it is pointing to is 0.9.3. good luck!

(the images you posted wont be viewable till a mod approves)

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z30, PlayBook
My Carrier: AT&T

JRab wrote

go to Preferences > Flash Builder > Target Platforms > BlackBerry OS and see if the folder it is

Welp, that IS there and is pointing to 0.9.3.

I feel like an **bleep**.  Apparently I should just ignore that message on Hero.

Thanks for the help.