Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Developer

Can't Log Into Vendor Portal

I've gone through all the steps to register for the vendor portal, including associating my PayPal account.

Tonight, I tried to log in, but the login form told me that my username and/or password was invalid. So I used the change-password form to reset my password. But I still couldn't log in.

Then I remembered that I hadn't submitted my drivers license images, so I quickly sent an email to BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com with the drivers license images attached.

Of course, I'm not sure that the missing DL images was actually the reason I couldn't log in. The error message said "Invalid username or password"

My tablet app is fully functional, tested, code-signed, and ready to be uploaded. Is there anything else I'm missing?

--------
An addictive new puzzle game for PlayBook: Twystem HD
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Can't Log Into Vendor Portal

hey,

yes the Driver's License is the last part of your registration for the vendor portal. your account will not work until you have completed this step and you receive confirmation from RIM that it has been received and processed (which takes up 24 hrs).

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman