Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Software Developer

Re: Class not found when using QNXStageWebView

I updated to 9.0.2 SDK. I there are some new errors while compiling the posted tutorial. But I think there is something changed in the properties (found here).

After I uncomment the impacted lines compiling works but I get the same error whiler running on desktop. In simulator applications crashs like in the other cases. I tried to add all libraries I found, working with classpaths, double and triple check the enironment setup. It's frustating.

Developer

I think the main problem is FlashDevelop does not include qnx-air.swc into my result swf file.

The it's clear why I get a "class not found" while running.

Look at this.

webbrowser.png

Here is the output of the IDE.

Running process: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\fdbuild\fdbuild.exe "D:\Projekte\Cases\AIR\WebBrowser\WebBrowser.as3proj" -ipc 3a095925-0441-42ac-88dd-76494a9733b6 -compiler "D:\SDK\blackberry-tablet-sdk-0.9.2" -library "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Library"
Using the Flex Compiler Shell.
Building WebBrowser
Running Pre-Build Command Line...
cmd: taskkill /f /fi "IMAGENAME eq adl.exe"
ERFOLGREICH: Der Prozess mit PID 4916 wurde beendet.
mxmlc -load-config+=obj\WebBrowserConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true -benchmark=false -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=true +configname=air -o obj\WebBrowser634321455882810866
INITIALIZING: Adobe Flex Compiler SHell (fcsh)
Starting new compile.
Loading configuration file D:\SDK\blackberry-tablet-sdk-0.9.2\frameworks\air-config.xml
Loading configuration file D:\Projekte\Cases\AIR\WebBrowser\obj\WebBrowserConfig.xml
obj\WebBrowser634321455882810866 (247541 bytes)
(fcsh)Build succeeded
Done(0)

Developer

Ok, solved. The message "qnx.media::QNXStageWebView" is normal because "qnx-air.swc" is not linked and you must not link it! "qnx-air.swc" contains native calls not allowed on desktop. So that's also the reason why the classes are not in swf. If you add the lib to the tree it has to be a "external linked" library.

The reason of the crash in simulator is because I added the packaging in my post-building like this.

"D:\SDK\blackberry-tablet-sdk-0.9.1\bin\blackberry-airpackager.bat" -package bin\WebBrowser.bar -installApp -launchApp bin\application.xml bin\WebBrowser.swf -device 192.168.48.128 -password pwd
pause

Everything looks good for the command. But the applications terminates directly after launching. If I use this batch everyting is OK.

cd bin
"D:\SDK\blackberry-tablet-sdk-0.9.1\bin\blackberry-airpackager.bat" -package WebBrowser.bar -installApp -launchApp application.xml WebBrowser.swf -device 192.168.48.128 -password pwd
pause

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

I don't think this is a problem with FlashDevelop as I'm running into it with Buritto as well.

All examples I've seen that have got QNXStageWebView are using the old SDK's (0.9.2 etc) so I'm thinking this is a problem with 1.0.1. Are you using 1.0.1?

Does anyone know if theres a fix for this or if theres any way to get one of the older sdks???? Very very frustrating.