Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a
Accepted Solution

Confused about app status

On the Manage Prodcuts page of the portal my app status is show as "Pending Review +". When I mouse over the "+" it says "Open Change Requests >= 1". If I open the app and go to the "Tickets" section there are two entries "Release Status" and "Product status". They both have a new value of "Approved" but they also have a status of "Open". Does anyone have any idea what this means?

I don't think I created any tickets so I assume RIM did but I don't know what is going on here.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Confused about app status

hey,

this has been brought up a few times. basically the you need to wait till the Status goes from "Open" to "Close" the values u see there are the start value and the end value. so when that happens, it dances in the rain Smiley Happy

and i recommend using the search function of these forums, there have been a mountian full of information posted since its start.

good luck on ur submission!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer

I did a number of searches but I must not have been searching for the right thing. I also looked in the 1100+ app approval thread but I didn't look at it all. Thanks for you info. I will be patient I just thought the "+" sign looked strange.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

The important information may be most easily visible through the Change Request Tickets menu item at the top level.  You're looking for a change of the Status field to "Waiting on Test House", following which there may be a short or a long delay (from 20 minutes up to 76 days for the oldest) until it changes to something else indicating approval or rejection.

Explore the whole interface and try to familiarize yourself with all the info and features that are there...

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer

Thanks so much peter! I feel really stupid as I completely spaced the bar on the left of the page and thought my only options where the four icons on the right. I haven't adjusted to the layout and design of RIMs sites.

I am well past 20 minutes so I am sure not first. I submitted my app yesterday and then saw the 0.9.4 release tonight and just recompiled, found out sound is working in the simulator (Yeahh!!!), then signed it and submitted the update. I hope that doesn't mess it up but I wanted to make sure they could tell I had audio. Thanks again for the info!