10-05-2011 03:52 PM - edited 10-05-2011 03:56 PM
I have debugging working from my playbook in Flash Builder.
scroll down and follow the instructions on this site on how to set it up
this video might help too
10-05-2011 06:02 PM - edited 10-05-2011 07:10 PM
Thanks those instructions are way clearer. Except I have some additional instructions during the SDK installation, not sure why:
You have chosen to integrate with Flash Builder 4.5.1 or later version, you need to upgrade the BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK plug-in after the installation is completed.
Before you can upgrade the BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK plug-in on MacOS, you need to change an Adobe Flash Builder configuration file. The upgrade process reverts the file to its original state when the update is complete. Close Adobe Flash Builder before you edit the config.ini file described in the steps below.
1. In a text editor, open the config.ini file in <Flash_Builder_Installation_Directory>/eclipse/con
2. Put a number sign (#) before the "osgi.configuration.area parameter. It should look like "#firstname.lastname@example.org/Documents/Ado
3. Save the file and exit the text editor.
4. Run Adobe Flash Builder. On the "Help" menu, click "Install New Software...".
5. In the "Available Software" panel, click the "Add..." button.
6. In the "Add Repository" panel, click the "Local..." button, and browse to <BlackBerry_Tablet_OS_SDK_Install_Directory>/updat
7. In the "Available Software" panel, check the "BlackBerry Tablet OS Support" and click "Next" to complete the upgrade.
10-06-2011 09:54 AM
only thing I can think of is right click -> get info -> change the permisions on that directory for everyone to read & write, you might have to go through the files in that directory one by one. you could try doing that through terminal "chmod 777 -R /directory ", not sure if thats the correct method on mac. I'm pretty sure I had a similar issue and thats how I fixed it.
10-06-2011 01:33 PM
Glad I could help, thanks for the likes, and you should mrk this thread solved to help others that might have similar issues.