Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Debug token win 8.1

Trying to set up my Flash Builder development environment on a new win 8.1 system. Can create new .p12 certificate  file using my restored key files but when I try to create a debug token for my Z10, I get a message that says that the certificate file that I just selected does not exist. Must be some kind of permissions problem. Need help.

Contributor
My Device: Z3
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Debug token win 8.1

one key file can be registered only once. so if you trying to back up from previous setup you will have to backup files from the appdata/roaming folder too.
Developer
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Debug token win 8.1

[ Edited ]

mybb4 wrote:
one key file can be registered only once. so if you trying to back up from previous setup you will have to backup files from the appdata/roaming folder too.

Interesting. Three files were created when I registered my keys on my XP box. Should I copy these files from the default directory in my XP setup into  the Users\...\AppData/Roaming/\Reasearch in Motion folder on my win 8 machine?

EDIT: I answered my own question - the place to put the backed up files is in the RIM subfolder in the Roaming folder. Thanks for the assist!