Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

FB Burrito Dumb Problem

Hey guys, I've been working on an app on my mac, but recently sold it and got a windows machine. I can't get everything back set up, and I'm sure the answer to this question is dumb. I'm using Flash Builder Burrito with the 0.9.1 playbook sdk. To start a project (since I can't import mine from my mac as a mobile one) I click mobile application, uncheck android so only blackberry is checked, and click finish according to this. But when I do this, I end up with two .mxml files, no .as file. What am I doing wrong?

Highlighted
Developer

Re: FB Burrito Dumb Problem

hey,

the only thing that comes to mind right now is you might be chosing the wrong type of project. are you absolutely sure you are choosing Actionscript Mobile Project and not Flex Mobile Project? let me know what you find. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Wow, thanks so much. I'm an **bleep** sometimes Smiley Happy

Developer

haha dont sweat it. we've all been there at some point. just yesterday i completely corrupted my workbench on Flash Builder Burrito (deleted my .snap file to fix another problem - go figure) and when i re-imported all my projects into the new workspace it imported an OLDER version of my main project and i freaked out thinking that by deleting the .snap file i deleted all my work. but after a half hour of freaking out i found out that i backed up my project once before and it imported the backup Smiley Indifferent

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman