Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook?
My Carrier: WiFi

Free AS3 Profiler

[ Edited ]

I found this useful profiler and thought I would share it with all those who don't have the Flash Builder profiler.

It seems like quite a handy tool (though it hasn't yet told me much I didn't know).

http://jpauclair.net/flashpreloadprofiler/

EDIT: I should mention I had to change the publish settings of my app to Flash Player 10 because it didn't seem to work with AIR 2.5.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Free AS3 Profiler

hey rottenogre,

very cool alternative for a lot of people -- i'll check it out thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: N/A

this is one that i sometimes use.  it's not feature packed but still really useful.  i also appreciate that you can toggle its visibility via right-click context menu. 

AS3 SWF Profiler

it works in AIR 2.5, but since it's programmed to work with the right-click context menu it needs a recode for it to work with the playbook.  it's open source so maybe someone *cough* jtegen *cough* could redevelop it for playbook. Smiley Wink

PlayBook Applications:
Drop Swatch
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

I'm already doing the memory thing. Adding frame rates would be trivial.