Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook Ship Date

Yeah, just received my shipping email notification with tracking number Smiley Happy

[order placed 10 Jan 2011]

Developer
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus

Congratulations! Smiley Happy
----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! Smiley Happy
Developer

peacemoon wrote:

I submitted my app on 10 Jan, and it was approved on 15 Feb, but until now i still haven't received the shipping email. Has anyone whose app was approved around this time already received the shipping email? 

My 'order' was 2/22, so you should either be in the same batch or just before mine... I'm trying to stay calm and collected, but as more and more people get theirs I'm slowly losing my grip.

New Developer
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

[ Edited ]

Oh man, congrats Smiley Happy lucky! So badd Smiley Sad

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

[ Edited ]

Looks like FedEx will miss their estimated delivery time of 10:30 am Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile USA

They can miss it all they want as far as I'm concerned. Itd be fine with me if it came on their afternoon delivery.
Anthony
http://www.anthonyquarella.com
Accepted Apps: UpToDateTV
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

Have you guys gotten updated tracking information?  I'm supposed to receive mine in a couple of hours at 10:30 and the FedEx tracking page hasn't been updated?

New Developer

tajddin wrote:

Have you guys gotten updated tracking information?  I'm supposed to receive mine in a couple of hours at 10:30 and the FedEx tracking page hasn't been updated?

Same here. The 10:30 estimated delivery disappeared as soon as the clocks ticked over, but still no playbook (or any indication of TMG actually shipping it)

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

jaxbot wrote:

tajddin wrote:

Same here. The 10:30 estimated delivery disappeared as soon as the clocks ticked over, but still no playbook (or any indication of TMG actually shipping it)

Are you on the east coast?  You should let us know when you get updated tracking info or if anything changes.  I'm in a big apartment building, so I always have to wait outside for the FedEx guy 'cause he can't get into our building. lol.  Don't want to be waiting outside for nothing, haha.

Highlighted
New Developer

Yep, south-east cost. And I'm F5ing the page like mad, but I'd be shocked if I actually got it today...