Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook Ship Date

for a second i thought they had a link up for everyone to check their ship status Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus

@jocala I don't think so Smiley Very Happy
----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! Smiley Happy
Developer
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus

@tags07 haha Smiley Very Happy
----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! Smiley Happy
New Developer
New Developer
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile GER

A few times this thread is like the "downloading now" threads on CB Smiley Wink

However finally I figured the shipping workflow at TMG out. It is as follows: 

Because this is an overwhelming task TMG bought three brand new pick-ups and engaged 6 new interns. To dispatch 12 packages, one intern each is going to BestBuy and buy 2 PlayBooks. Then the whole group of six drop off the packages at a FedEx store. Every tour takes up to 3 hours that's why this overwhelming task "will take a week or so".

Regular Contributor
My Device: Galaxy Spica (Proud of it) & PlayBook!
My Carrier: Simyo (KPN Spain)

[ Edited ]

INCREDIBLE!

TMGIdeas has replied me an e-mail within 5 minutees!!!

Well, I actually managed to get from them something that is not a template, and they have offered me to explain the proccess more in detail.

When I finish talking with them, I will post the conversation here, ok?

This will happen in less than 15 minutes if they reply as fast as they´ve been doing it for the last 30 minutes.

PS: They promise that "the process is that we are shipping the oldest orders first. "

Nice to meet you Smiley Happy
Do you find this post useful? Then, click the Kudo Star (Kudo Star) down here! Thanks! ; )
Developer
My Device: Z10 and Z30
My Carrier: Play and Plus

Ok. I think they change their mind and send it to me today Smiley Happy I just get confirmation of shipment Smiley Happy

Application uploaded: 8 December

Application accepted: 19 January

I'm from Poland in Europe. Estimated delivery - 27 April.

New Developer
My Device: Soon PlayBook
My Carrier: Turkcell

Oh, TMGIdeas said that my device will not ship until following week.

Ordered on 1 April.

IM GONNA MOVE, cmon TMG
Regular Contributor
My Device: Galaxy Spica (Proud of it) & PlayBook!
My Carrier: Simyo (KPN Spain)