Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook offer extended to March 15, 2011

For anyone who is worried about the process, here's my timeline. Feb 04: Applied For Vendor Feb 08: Approved Vendor Feb 10: Submitted App Feb 27: File Release Approved Feb 27: Product Approval Feb 27: App qualifies for the free BlackBerry email Feb 28: Submitted delivery details Feb 28: Your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet order has been processed. Mar 08: Recieved Playbook. I never received a tracking code.
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Three

[ Edited ]

As per comments on this post - http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/02/update-on-blackberry-playbook-offer-and-submissions/

All FREE BlackBerry® PlayBook™ are shipping from Ohio ONLY. 

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: MTS

I finish my part for porting app before 12 feb, and still have no received playbook. And probably will not receive in future.   

Fedex mark my package as Undeliverable.  I wrote to support , they answer when it back we will reship, now passed more than month , today I receive answer from blackberry support , what my package was shipped , and give me the SAME tracking number.   No more information. 

So, if you live not in us ca or eu - probably you will not receive your playbook and blackberry support  won`t  help you.. 

Jbp
New Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

OXOTHuK, what contact email/method did you use for support? Was it the Blackberry TMG one? I'm in the same boat in that I need someone at TMG to correct an issue I think has occurred with the order (not requesting a shipping update or a tracking #). In my case, the info has been submitted to Fedex, but the order was never shipped. Getting a response has proved ... difficult, and when one does come, it is an automated one or one that isn't too helpful (indicate package was shipped [which it hasn't] with same tracking #).
New Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

[ Edited ]

Hi,
I registered before Feb 15, and got my app approved for App World on Feb 22.
I then received an email saying "You have completed the first step towards a free PlayBook..." on Feb 27.

Now its April 16th and I have still not heard anything since then. I tried emailing, tweeting, but still no info.

If my app does not qualify because it is too basic, then that is OK. Or if there is a problem, that is OK too. The problem is that I have not received an email telling me if there are any issues! I will gladly fix any issues, and have in fact submitted an updated version of my app (with some improvements) which is now active on App World, but I just want to know where I stand.

Can anyone give me any advice on how I can get a status update on this?

Thank you.

PS, my app:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/87271/