Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook offer extended to March 15, 2011

hey nicholas,

i think this form can help you out:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
My Carrier: vodaphone

ahhh you are awesome, thank you very much. Sent an email, lets hope they reply! 

Contributor

Hi,

I also got 2 emails indicate that my AIR application has been approved this morning at 8:45 GMT + 7,

But still there's no email for Shipping Address for Free PlayBook yet...

May be I have to wait for few days? Anyway, I'll update you guys as soon as there's  anything happen.

Here's content in the approval email:

Dear App World Vendor,

Research In Motion is pleased to inform you that your product 'PhotoConnect Free Edition for PlayBook' is approved and ready to be provisioned for BlackBerry App World. We encourage you to login to BlackBerry App World and click the 'Post for sale' link for the approved product in http://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal/, to ensure your product is available in the catalog for BlackBerry App World. Please keep in mind it can take up to 24 hours before your app has propagated into our system.

Best Regards,

Chulayuth A. (Nok)

Developer

yup, seems like thats where everyone is right now. waiting on the email that RIM used to send out with approval...

Developer

@MShom: The offer link in your post seems to be broken. here is the valid link for the offer:

http://us.blackberry.com/developers/tablet/playbook_offer.jsp

thanks!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Developer

FYI. Got my eligible email two business days after approval.
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeey Smiley Very Happy!! Thanks all for helping me familiarize myself with the BB SDK for AIR Smiley Happy

I got an email from Blackberry confirming the approval of my app to the App World Smiley Happy and looks like I'll be getting the best Tablet out there!!

I've done my share of hype to the people around me on the new Blackberry Playbook! and now I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Just update that I finally got email to confirm that I'll get free PlayBook already at 7:30 GMT + 7!!

Thus, it's 1 day after I got approval email.

Congratulations!

We’re pleased to inform you that your app submission qualifies for the free BlackBerry PlayBook tablet offer. To receive your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, there is one additional requirement. Please complete the shipping information requested
here.  We appreciate your patience, as tablets will ship as soon as they are ready and commercially available in your region.

Thankyou very much for you guys in community for supporting me when I was developping my app.

I'm so happy... Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Chulayuth A. (Nok)

[removed link]

Developer

hey twighlight,

congrats on the playbook! but i think you should remove that link. seems kinda live and usable. dunno if you are supposed to post it.

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--

Contributor
My Carrier: vodaphone

[ Edited ]

Yea, not a good idea, but the link is dead now. I never got this email, 'what the heck' I wrote BB yesterday about my app and its issues, waiting to hear back from them.