Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, PlayBook, 9900
My Carrier: Telus

How long did/should it take for RIM to "accept" your Notary so you can access the Vendor Portal?

Hi all,

I waited a while before getting notorized to be sure I could/would complete my app.  Last week I felt confident and decided to commit by getting notorized (I already registered to be a developer a month or so ago).

I emailed my signed, stamped PDF notory form on Friday 11th, 2011 around noon (EST) but have yet to hear back any confirmation yet (Thursday, 17th, 2011 @3pm EST). (~4 business days later)

Should it take this long?  My fear is that without a "confirmation" that they even got the email, I don't  really know if they even got it, let alone are "working on it... accepting or rejecting it".

Should I send it again? - I don't want to bother/confuse them by sending multiple copies, but if I'm waiting for a response that likely isn't coming I want to know and re-send.

Cheers,

Steve

PlayBook Apps: DataMine, Dots + Boxes, 5 Marbles
BlackBerry SmartPhone Apps: 5 Marbles Soon: **** (D.Z.A), ****Quest, **** Challenge, VaultCracker, DevBrowser, Radial****
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How long did/should it take for RIM to "accept" your Notary so you can access the Vendor Portal?

It can take 3-4 business days.  If you have heard by Monday, I would contact RIM to see if they have received it.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How long did/should it take for RIM to "accept" your Notary so you can access the Vendor Portal?

Mine only took a day to get verified, however it was back in Dec. With MWC going on and a tonne of apps being submitted it wouldn't surprise me if they are getting backed up. Maybe give it till Monday, and if they don't get back you you can always send a follow up in email to see if everything was received ok.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -