Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I need to share my unsigned bar file, but can't add another device to the debug token

I am trying to goure out how to share an unsigned app with someone else, so that they can install it on their device for a client demo.

When I try adding a new device id to my existing debug token through Flash Builder, it causes FB to hang and I have to force quit (is this because I don't have the new device connected?).

Can someone please lay out the steps necessary so that I can install the unsigned app on another device? We want it installed so that we can just launch a demo it without having to be connected to FB in anyway.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: I need to share my unsigned bar file, but can't add another device to the debug token

ok, got it.  I created a new debug token in FB, then had the other person install that token onto their playbook via command line.  Then they installed the bar file via the command line and it worked perfectly.