Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

JIRA bug

[ Edited ]

I don't really know which forum to post this in, or under which JIRA "project" to enter it...

Recently, JIRA has been acting up when entering bugs via "+ Create Issue" in the top-right corner. After entering an issue and clicking submit I keep getting this message:

Errors
pid: No project selected.
issuetype: No issue type selected.
You have not selected a valid project to create an issue in.

Of course I did enter a project, otherwise I could never have entered the issue details.

Once this error occurs, all the details you have entered are lost. Navigating "back" brings you to an empty form. Entering the details again gives the same error. Creating the whole issue again (via + Create Issue) seems to work.

It might be a timeout that is set way too short. Perhaps something to do with the BBID integration? In any case, it is extremely annoying.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: JIRA bug

Ya JIRA has been giving me grief lately as well. Internally at BlackBerry we are upgrading some systems to make it easier for us to handle bugs and I expect it to be a little weird until June/July.

Please keep the bugs coming though!!!!! I've been traveling the last little bit and will be going through the AIR bugs in JIRA today. 

Follow me on Twitter: @dustinmalik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep up to date on BlackBerry development: http://devblog.blackberry.com/