Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

Long review time == rejection?

[ Edited ]

Does a long review time mean the app is going to be rejected?

Is there an email address to enquire the App world review team about the status of the app?

I'm really growing tired of the waiting game Man Sad

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Long review time == rejection?

No and No.

We're all waiting.  We all need to show a little patience.  You might be able to submit a ticket in the vendor portal, but if there is something wrong, they will get a hold of you.  If you submitted the application, you're good.  It's not like the PB has been released and you are losing some kind of market share or revenue.

Continue enhancing the product and get it ready for final release and signing.

Begin to work on new apps.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

hey,

in my opinion rejection == rejection. i know (or rather imagine at this point due to my lack of submission) how you must feel though. the long review most likely is a hold up with their "process". until we know the in's and out's of it, its just speculation and rumors. im not telling you to get ur hopes up to high nor am i telling you to give it up all together - just be patient.

that being said once i do submit mine, in fear of having "waiting syndrome" im gonna be developing a new app or some sort of proof of concept for my next app. even if i get rejected, at least i've learned a lot and can always purchase my own and keep developing. for me its never the end game, its always the road that gets me to the end that counts Smiley Happy

best of luck to your app!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

JRab wrote:

that being said once i do submit mine, in fear of having "waiting syndrome" im gonna be developing a new app or some sort of proof of concept for my next app.

JRab,

I'm hoping to submit mine tonight and am so afraid of the wait killing me I'm doing the same thing- I've left a lot of content out of my app, and have a couple big features (including a visual overhaul)  that I'm going to work on to pass them time. I really doubt it'll work though! lol

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
My Device: PlayBook?
My Carrier: WiFi

I got through the wait by working diligently on my second app. Hang in there and keep on working on something. We all know the feeling.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Free PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

I know the feeling. It took over 5 weeks before my app was approved. Now it's the long wait to get the playbook. Smiley Very Happy Hang in there.