Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: SFR
Accepted Solution

No Blackberry tablet os choice in burrito Mobile Settings tab

Hello all,

I am trying to install blackberry sdk on burrito but it doesn't work i can only choice Google android mobile target developement.

Here a pic

burrito.jpg

Developer
My Device: Playbook Simulator
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No Blackberry tablet os choice in burrito Mobile Settings tab

The SDK isn't properly installed if you don't see Playbook there. Did the installer for the Blackberry SDK say it installed properly? It's a different installer than Flash Builder.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

Couple things here you should check:

Did you install FlashBuilder Burrito with the language set to English: International?

Did you run all installers by right clicking them and hitting "Run as Admin"?

Did you lauch FB Burrito for the first time by right clicking and hittting "Run as Admin"?

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Do this:

1. Uninstall FlashBuilder

2. Uninstall AIR SDK, any previously installed blackberry sdk

3. Install FlashBuilder as an admin. This should be done by right clicking the installer and choose "Run as Administrator"

4. During the installation make sure you select "English International" as the language. This is important..no other language will work.

5. Install Adobe AIR SDK as admin. Again this should be done by right clicking on the installer and choosing "Run as Administrator"

6. Install TabletOS SDK s admin. Again this should be done by right clicking on the installer and choosing "Run as Administrator"

That should fix your problem.

Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

@

Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

lol. I've wrote out that post so many times I'm thinking it should just be my signature.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Contributor

thanks for replies but it doesn't work i set all thing but nothing i have no error message but one thing where do you get flash sdk it's not on download page where you get burito, tablet sdk, simulator and webwork .

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

xmen06 wrote:

thanks for replies but it doesn't work i set all thing but nothing i have no error message but one thing where do you get flash sdk it's not on download page where you get burito, tablet sdk, simulator and webwork .

It certainly won't work without that. Here is the download archive because you need version 2.5:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/853/cpsid_85304.html#main_Adobe_AIR_2_5_SDK_downloads

Contributor

hi, i have already downloadit and extract it where i put the folder ?

Contributor

Really **bleep**, it has been two month i work on my project and i cannot install finish to set up the whole configuration, someone if we will have a delay or it's dead ? i am very dispointed i hve done the vendor registrement with rim . If smeone have an app and want to publish please free to contact me