Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

OT: Hulu launches an attack against RIM

[ Edited ]

Some people have said it was a matter of time, but I didn't think Hulu would be this obvious about it.  Today, they put in a block against the BlackBerry PlayBook.  Now, you can NOT experience the web, at least the Hulu web, as it was meant to be seen on the PlayBook.  Is YouTube next?

Edit:  Content stricken due to irrelevance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Creator of the Idea Catch PlayBook application

My favorite Apple product is apple sauce.
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: OT: Hulu launches an attack against RIM

Well, the thing is you can't really see flash based web sites with PlayBook yet. So maybe its not a block by Hulu but a PlayBook that restricts you.

By the way people outside US don't really care about Hulu. 

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Please consider moving such discussions to other forums which don't need to stay development-related. I think the traffic will be ramping up here shortly, when our tablets arrive, and it will make it much easier to support people properly if we can keep the discussions centered on "Tablet OS SDK for Adobe AIR" development.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

At the time I wrote my post I wasn't aware of a general PlayBook support forum on this site, but it turns out there are already two of them, the primary one (where this topic could be raised), and another dedicated to PlayBook accessories.

It would be great if you could restart the thread in that first one (after checking if someone else already did).

Thanks!

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!