Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Canada
Accepted Solution

Playbook Debug Token not valid

Hi,

I tried to install the debug token on my playbook. Everything seem to go well, except that it say it's not valid on the playbook. Any idea what can cause that?

Btw, my signing key works well and I can sign apps.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Playbook Debug Token not valid

hey,

ive seen some users run into this when their device time was off -- try checking that and see what happens. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Check that you correctly entered the correct PIN, and that the date/time on your PlayBook is set reasonably correctly (or, at least, is appropriate given the expiry time in your debug token).

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
New Contributor

Well, the date seem good (it's the right date : may 14 2011).

I tried doing the command : blackberry-debugtokenrequest -verify .......     in the command line. And everything seem good :

Issue Date : 14 mai 2011 11:14:53 EDT

Expiry Date : 13 juin 2011 11:14:53 EDT

Devices:

xxxxxxxxxxxx  (there is a 12 dgit number here, idk if it's private or not, so I hide it).

Bar verified.

Debug Token verified.

I also tried 2 times entering the device pin. So I really don' tknow were is the problem.

Developer

If you convert that 12-digit number to hexadecimal, it should match the one shown in your settings under About -> Hardware, as the device PIN.

Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
New Contributor

oO Thanks Peter. Converting it I discovered I had double da number by accident, and I never saw the error before Smiley Tongue  Problem solved

Developer

HighUpStudio, great! Could you please "Accept as Solution" one of the posts so others can quickly find the answer too, if they have the same problem?