Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Problem with adobe flash builderburrito

The problem is when I try to creatE a new flex mobile project, I can,t see the blacberry tablet OS option. I've done the instructions toninstall it from the 90 minutes guide 3 times, but it didn't went succesful. Can anyonehelp me?
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Problem with adobe flash builderburrito

Please check the playbook FAQ's.

Make sure you installed Burrito with language set to north american: international.

Install as admin, and run as admin.

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
New Developer
New Developer

Thanks. The problem was that I was trying to install it in Spanish.
Developer

No worries. It's an odd mistake every one makes because they always put in their native language.
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
New Developer
New Developer

I've pressed the solved button too quick... I have installed again 5 times the adobe flash builder burrito, in english international and north, and I have the same problem. Another suggestion?

Developer
My Device: Curve 8900 (Personal) / Bold 9650 (Work)
My Carrier: Regional

What about the SDK? Did you reinstall the Playbook SDK?

Developer

You can un check the mark as solution button (I think it reads "this is not the solution")

Make sure you're running burrito as admin, and doing all your install as admin. Even if you have the only account make sure you right click and hit "run as admin"

- Hockey DrillBook -
New Developer
New Developer

I tried to install it again, but it won't work... I'm running and installing it with administrator permissons. ¿Do you know anything more that I can try to do?

PD: Sorry if my english is not perfect Smiley Tongue

New Developer
New Developer

Yes, I've tried it...

Developer

[ Edited ]

Your english is actually really good, so I wouldn't worry about that lol. You've done a clean uninstall of everything, shut off your comp and started fresh, installing as admin with English: International as the language?

I'm trying to think of anything else that I've come across that would prevent it from showing....

- Hockey DrillBook -