Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Problem with adobe flash builderburrito

also to add on to wat the others have said, it is not enough to be an administrator on the system, you must manually right-click and choose the "Run as Administrator" option.

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
New Developer
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

I've also tried it. I'm not running the administrator acount, so if I want its permissions, I have t press " run as administrator'. Maybe it's helpful... I'm using windows 7.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook (sim)
My Carrier: Rogers

You have to right click and hit run as administrator
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
New Developer
New Developer

I have expressed myself badly... I meant I have installed and launched the flashbuilder burrito and the BlackBerry Playbook SDK as administrator (When I said "Maybe it's helpful", I was refering to my OS)

New Developer
New Developer

Hey guys! I've solved it! For all the people who have the same problem, I'll show you a list of all the things that I did. 1º When you install it, do not install in your own account (if you haven't got administrator permissions), do it on your administrator account. 2º If you are in the account with administrator permissions (it's not valid an account without it and press the right button and "run as administrator"), press right button and then "Run as administrator". 3º I don't know if it matters, but I restarted the computer each installation I've done. Thanks for all of you ;-)
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: dev alpha playbook 9500 8300
My Carrier: uc

my solution:

Just Install FlashBulider and PB SKD in "D: \ Program Files" in Win7. Not the default "C: \ Program Files".

Congratulations, you have passed the first step to the playbook AppWorld.

when you have trouble with get the CSJ file, or sign App, let us know ..

we will help you.