Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Published App not visible in AppWorld

So yeah, i got PowPool for Playbook published on AppWorld which is very nice, besides the slight problem that it doesn´t show up in AppWorld =)

To clarify: When looking at the AppWorld Web Store on a Desktop browser the app is featured in the games category inside the arcade genre sub category.

But when looking at the arcade sub category of the games category in the app world app on the Playbook then the app is not visible there. It seems to not be visible anywhere really with the only exception that it shows up when searching for it by its name using the search input field.

I initially thought it would maybe just take a bit until the publishing is propagated in the system, but since its like that for some days now, hm..

Overall, yeah, not sure why that bug happens and besides that it would also be nice to have an all games category and some games already featured in the games genres category listing page in AppWorld.

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Published App not visible in AppWorld

App World forum is a better place to post things like this. App World developers do not monitor this forum.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook?
My Carrier: WiFi

I'm having this same issue.

Lonely Turret shows up fine under Strategy.

But Lonely Turret Lite doesn't seem to show up under Strategy. It will only show up if you do a search for the right keywords "Lonely", "Lite" etc.

New Developer

[ Edited ]

New Developer

Somehow it ate my reply =)

Let´s try again:

@ : thanks, i posted in the AppWorld forum now, here is the thread there:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/Published-App-not-visible-in-App...

@: I see, sorry to hear, maybe you can join in on the other thread.

Contributor

I had the same issue with one of the apps I posted. How long has it been since you posted it? It takes roughly a week or so to update and start showing up when browsing app world from the playbook even though it shows up when browsing from your desktop. Lets hope it updates sooner in your case...

Highlighted
New Developer

Around twelve days have passed =(
İ'd wish it would only take a few hours.