Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Publishing AIR app on vendor portal

Hi everyone,

I am now listed in BB vendors, and have access to Vendor Portal where you can manage apps. I am curious about how to submit my AIR application there? In 6th step within a new app submission you are asked to upload a .cod file, but my compiled application is .bar ... 

"Please create the Releases that make up your application. Each release can contain multiple File Bundles that group the different COD files you may need if your application has different builds for different devices."

there is also a "Device support" option, I tought AIR apps runs only on playbook, but playbook is not listed within the list of devices.

Is there a differnt place to submit apps for playbook? Or how to accomplish that?

please help

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Publishing AIR app on vendor portal

I got the impression for the first online demo of PlayBook development that the App World proortal is not yet setup for the playbook.  I believe it will be a few weeks before apps can be submitted.  Certain someone will correct me if I heard that incorrectly.

John

Developer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Verizon

As John said, you will have to wait a few weeks. AppWorld is not yet set up for the PlayBook.

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
New Developer
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

thank you for info