Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Re: RIM... URGENT... Vendor Portal Password Reset

Thanks for sending that. What email address was the form sent from? Earlier I searched my email for the word *vendor* and found nothing from RIM in my email. I've searched a variety of the keyphrases from the email you sent but still didn't get any results.

I have attempted to create a new account with different login credentials but after the PayPal step I was returned to a 404 error Blackberry page. I'm going to start a fresh thread on this topic in hopes that it will get some attention.

PlayBook App: Flash Performance Tester
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/38476
Developer
My Device: Playbook Simulator
My Carrier: AT&T

ElliotMebane wrote:

Thanks for sending that. What email address was the form sent from? Earlier I searched my email for the word *vendor* and found nothing from RIM in my email. I've searched a variety of the keyphrases from the email you sent but still didn't get any results.

I have attempted to create a new account with different login credentials but after the PayPal step I was returned to a 404 error Blackberry page. I'm going to start a fresh thread on this topic in hopes that it will get some attention.

That email was sent to me from BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

@ElliotMebane
I am experiencing the same issue, did you resolve this issue?
I have been except to the Vendor list but can't login.
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

I am also having issues. I have contacted tech support and hopefuly will recieve a solution very soon. As I do not want to miss out on the free Playbook promotion.

If anyone has a solution please let me know.

Hopefully some staff will notice this thread. Time is running out for getting into the Playbook promo. (Or at least for (Correct me if I'm wrong) non-Webworks developers as far as I can tell.) 

New Contributor

I am still having this issue... I think we might be out of luck for this PB promotion. Seeing that its over in two days. I have reached out to tech support for the past week and haven't even gotten a email to confirm that they have received my email.
Developer

I have recieved a couple of emails and spoken with tech support over the phone. However the issue seems that it is still being worked on. Although I don't expect it: it would be nice if they would let those who couldn't submit an app be in the promotion if it is really a problem on their side.

New Contributor

Amen to that!
So did they tell you its just too bad, and there is nothing you can do about it?
Highlighted
Developer

As far as I can tell they're still looking into it. Hopefully they will come up with a solution soon. I've also notified them about this thread and that I'm not the only one with this problem.

New Contributor

cool man, thanks for let me know, but its too bad that now more is out there about this problem. I thought I was the only one, I have been going crazy over here.
Developer

I have not yet received another response from tech support. Hopefully they can fix this in less than 48 hours. I've tried logging into the vendor portal again and still there's no difference.