Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Super Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Screen Shot of application?Which type of application is devlope in playbook?

hi

can anyone give idea about which type of application is devlope in playbook and best to explore playbook feature?

can anyone have app screen shot so i can get better idea?

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Screen Shot of application?Which type of application is devlope in playbook?

I think this question makes no sense to us.  Can you try asking again in different words, with more detail?

Are you looking for sample applications?  A specific application to "explore the PlayBook features"?  When you say "is devlope", do you mean "has been developed", or "can we develop", or something else?  

I understand English is probably an issue here, so the more words you give us, the more likely we'll be find something in there that will let us understand what you really want.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Passport (Red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: Screen Shot of application?Which type of application is devlope in playbook?

First of all, please try to speak some form of English. Google Translate can help you, for instance.

Secondly, you can browse the BlackBerry App World to find some of the existing apps or look in the Anyone have their app Approved topic to find approved apps.

Last but certainly not least, if you don't have an idea what kind of app you want to develop, then why are you here? If you think that you'll get a quick free PlayBook by developing a quick app, I'm afraid you will be dissapointed: it takes a lot of work, time and (using the current SDK) patience to reach a certain level of quality.

(This was my interpretation of your post, please excuse me if I am totally wrong.)

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

I think he might be asking what types of applications are possible on the PB.  Becuase each platform has different capabilities, not all types of applications are well suited for all platforms.  So I think he is trying to understand the range of applications that are possible to exploit the features of the PB.

I suggest looking at the hardware and OS level capabilities of the platform first (dual cameras, multi-tasking, etc.).  Look at application in App World and iPad apps.  Look at what applications you have done in the past and what can be "ported" over to the PB.  Lastly (or firstly), use the limitless imagination that we all have and come up with some truely unique apps that can drive users to the platform.