Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
My Device: Playbook

Send failed with RemoteObject

[ Edited ]

I am trying to port over an application that talks to a ColdFusion backend via <mx:RemoteObject> calls.

My first call to a remote method works fine, but any additional calls (even a second call to the first method I called and got a response) gives the following error:

" RPC Fault faultString="Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client connection

Any work arounds?

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Send failed with RemoteObject

[ Edited ]

I'm seeing this same error.  It seems that when the RO call is made via viewActivate event, I get the error. Then only click of a refresh button, which makes the same RO, it works fine without error.   Every time viewActivate is used, the call fails.

Same Flex Mobile calls work just fine when debugging on the desktop to Playbook, but not to the Simulator.

I did not see this issue when the same app is deployed to an Android device.  So, my guess it is related to the Simulator.

There is a known issue with ColdFusion9/BlazeDS related to this same error.  Don't believe that is the issue here, but it is related.

Don

(personal information removed)

Don Kerr
Manager, Space City Adobe User Group
www.spacecityaug.com
Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Playbook

Re: Send failed with RemoteObject

[ Edited ]

Please vote for this bug

https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/TABLET-10