06-14-2013 10:31 AM - edited 06-14-2013 10:46 AM
So AIR mobile is different from AIR desktop so that is a consideration that needs to be made. For example workers aren't available in AIR mobile but are in AIR desktop as of AIR 3.4. We did not turn off any features that AIR 3.5 would have but I if you notice anything that should work but doesn't please file a bug report. Anyway here are the release notes from AIR 3.2 - 3.5.
06-14-2013 10:40 AM
Were you succesful loading it on Z10LE STL100-1?
1) I downloaded the 10.2 Beta Autoloader for STL100-1 in order to upgrade my Z10LE.
2) Backed up the device with BB Link on OS X
3) Turned off the device
4) Launched Autoload-STL100-1-10.2.0.341 on Windows XP (Dell Presicion M65)
5) Connected the device via USB and turned it on
6) Typed device password to the shell as requested
7) Waited until the process went through
8) The device restarted back to 10.1.0.273 with all the settings and apps unchanged
ad. 6) Tried the whole process with device password turned off and it resulted the same way to 10.1.0.273 with all the settings and apps unchanged
And now after a few attempts it is on 10.1.0.1720 :-/
06-14-2013 10:49 AM - edited 06-14-2013 10:50 AM
06-14-2013 11:11 AM
06-28-2013 02:35 PM
That's a shame. From a pure consumer product angle, I always thought the Playbook was one of the nicest tablets. It just needed some better positioning in an ecosystem, and BB10 was a chance for BlackBerry to do that. I guess they aren't going to push that angle just now.
Well, we can still have Stage3D even on the Playbook with Playscript/MonoBerry! Any takers?