Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: 9530, 9550, 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: VolumeSlider how to use it?

easier solution for me - reinstall 0.9.2 sim lol

Volume slider works Smiley Happy thanks so much for links. Im not sure why my searches dont turn up the posts in the bb forums but it seems like the exact answers to my questions are already here just hard to open up each thread and read each post...

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

hah yah these forums are getting larger and larger (good thing). most searches can be found, but more specific ones not so much. so if you tried searching, dont be afraid of asking a question. us old timers will remember it and if not we'll try to help you out !

by the way on the note of using the older sim, you may have to also change the SDK on your project to the older SDK (0.9.2) as well to have it run. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Who are you calling an old timer?

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

@john: for some reason i just pictured clint eastwood and that famous grin on his face about to kick my back end !

haha i didnt mean real life old timers, i meant forum dinosaurs. probably a better suited phrase would be us seasoned veterans Smiley Wink

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

[ Edited ]

Don't be shy about suggesting improvements to searchability of the forums.  There is a forum board for that.  For example see this post from me on a feature request (and vote it up if you agree):

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Forum-Feedback-and-Ideas/Feature-request-indexed-search-restr...

Edit: Generalizing the above post it would be good to have an advanced board search to do things like e.g. search for a post from a particular user with a keyword in it, restrict the date range, etc.  There are eventually going to be lots of obsolete posts on here that apply only to deprecated API's, SDK's & simulator versions.  It's good that there are more posts to search, but the search-ability needs to grow with them for that to be useful.  It is no longer possible to read all that is here.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

UberschallSamsara wrote:

It is no longer possible to read all that is here.

(Unless you are a robot that never sleeps Smiley Wink)
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Actually, it would be nice to be able to delete and/or merge threads that are repeats.