04-20-2011 02:51 PM - edited 04-20-2011 02:52 PM
I wanted to bring attention to an issue that was discovered this morning that could cause loss of data if you are requesting debug tokens from a command line. Details on the issue can be found here:
Debug Token Request deletes contents of a folder if a folder name is specified instead of a BAR file name
We are working on a fix, which you can track the fix in Issue Tracker here:
04-27-2011 04:41 PM
04-27-2011 04:57 PM
04-30-2011 03:13 PM
05-02-2011 12:52 PM
I did that and it worked for me. The only difference is first, I ran java from cmd and set the locale that way. Then once I changed my language to Enflish (US) from English (Canada), it worked. Hopefully setting the locale for stand alone java is the last piece of the puzzle for you.
05-10-2011 10:02 AM
05-13-2011 08:44 AM
Command line works, but the deployment process creates an invalid token. IT says token Installed, Valid = No, Author = ""
05-13-2011 11:02 AM
05-13-2011 12:55 PM