Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

White Stage

Hey everyone,

I am having a problem with app's not running correctly.  After copying the script used here into AFB4 I then debug and run in the playbook virtual simulator and all I am getting is white space covering the stage.  At first I thought I was just crashing it but if I drag from the bottom of the simulator to mid stage then the app minimizes as normal and the small white space is still showing in the rectangle with the file name below it.  I tried closing the app in the simulator then opening it back up under the all categories but it opens and hangs on the loading screen.  I am sorry if this is a very poor description as to what's happening.  Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

Thank you for your time and patience.

- Doug

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: White Stage

hey Doug,

Can you tell me what the name of your file is for the project? It should be under the default package listed in the project explorer menu on your left. Should look something like this:

Project Name
|____
     src
        |____
             (default package)
                            |_____
                                  [filename]

we'll take it from there. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: White Stage

Does it run fine as an AIR application?