Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

after your bar has been signed

Hey,

So I put my bar file in the "bin" folder and signed it...double signing in both steps 1 and 2 gave me "bar signed" confirmation message.

only thing is though, when i look at the bar file that i had copied into the "bin" folder, it still has a "modification time" from last night...i.e. when i had generated it....i.e. right-click --> Properties.

is that bar file i should submit? even the date is 8 hours older than right now?

i would assume that the bar signer would have "modifed" the bar file to upate the time perhaps?

G

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: PlayBook

Re: after your bar has been signed

it should have correct modification date. Unzip it and check META-INF folder - if it

signed it would have bunch on files in there (if unsigned only one)

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

hey gpatton,

here is a post from a few weeks ago giving u a general idea of what to find in your .bar file:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/HOWTO-Sign-your-Applications-from...

good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Retired
My Device: Torch

hi gpatton,

did JRab's info help?

thanks

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900