Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

cmd codesigning error

I am getting the error

barsigner error: server error: Code signing request failed because Application-Development-Mode in Manifest is present and is not set to [false].

This is when I use the cmd line to sign the code.  In a previous thread I read that you can rename the bar file .zip, open the META-INF folder, and Modify the Manifest to say false in that section. I tried doing that and using notepad to change the development mode part to false, but I don't know how or where to save that.  I thought this error was only a problem with signing in flash builder and shouldn't be a problem with cmd signing.  I am using sdk 0.9.3 and have set it to production mode when packaging in flash.  How do I fix the error so I can succesfuly sign?

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: cmd codesigning error

hey,

you are going to have to do the entire procces, from packaging to signing in the command line. you cant package via flash builder due to a bug. i just posted a thread that should help you out:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Useful-Tip-Package-Images-Via-Com...

best of luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman