Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

import qnx.ui.*; compilation failure

[ Edited ]

Why does this line prevent the code from compiling? It gives errors while building?

Help..

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900, DevAlpha A
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

Re: import qnx.ui.*; compilation failure

Could you please tell us some more about your project setup? Did you make sure all the qnX libs are properly added to your project?
Willy R.
-
If my post solved your problem, make it easier for others to find by Accepting it as a solution or provide a Kudo if it was helpful for you. Thanks.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

[ Edited ]

I haven't added or edited any libraries. I am using the Hello World tutorial on BlackBerry Developer website as a template for my app.

Do I need to include any new libraries? How?

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9900, DevAlpha A
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

Theres is lots of threads discussion how to add the apropriate libraries. Also make sure you are following the right version of the hello world tutorial as there are two, one for FB4 and one for FB4.5 Burrito. Check your SDK Version and make sure the qnx-air.swc is added in your project properties build path.

Willy R.
-
If my post solved your problem, make it easier for others to find by Accepting it as a solution or provide a Kudo if it was helpful for you. Thanks.