Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: need some help with arrays

hey,

its weird because i tried it using the stField.htmlText variable setting and it still worked with the array. well at least you got it to work. not sure if i understand the burrito statement though. im using that too and the super() calls work. i always include the :void/int/string return values.. just thought it was required lol.. anyways just glad u got it to "work". although i recommend a further look and figure out what went/is going wrong. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
My Device: Bold 9900/Z10 Special Edition
My Carrier: Rogers

Are you building into the VM? or in Flash Builder? I've noticed a lot of funky varying results when I try it in the VM vs when I try it in the emulator within Flash Builder...

Anyways...lets call this solved! if I figure out why things are so odd I'll post results...Thanks for the help!

CEO/Lead Developer - Tensioncore™ Design Studios
http://tncr.ws/ - ShortenThis!™ for Blackberry Playbook | ShortenThis!™ for BlackBerry® 10
The Periodical Toe A highly informative Table of Elements
DrawThis! A fun drawing app for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™!
http://www.tensioncore.com/ - Tensioncore™ Web Hosting
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

haha i hear ya. but on a last note i've tested this on both AIR desktop via flash builder and also the simulator via flash builder. good luck with everything else!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman