Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

why not able to view IP and password boxes in run/debug configuration in Flash builder

I'm trying to get the HelloWorld application to work, but I can't find the IP and password setting option for tablet simulator in run/debug configuration. It should be listed in the run/debug configurations, but it's not.

I already have the simulator working, and correctly installed the Playbook SDK (linking to the 2.5 SDK and Flash Builder). I don't have any compilation error (the QNX namespaces are being used), I think the install ran successfully.

Please let us know if anybody is having idea to resolve this issue.

Please refer below screen-shot related to above posted issue:

debug_issue

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: why not able to view IP and password boxes in run/debug configuration in Flash builder

Past threads have sometimes pointed out that some dialog is sized wrong, and if you resize it you'll see where the password field is.  Is that what you're facing here?

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: why not able to view IP and password boxes in run/debug configuration in Flash builder

Yes - exactly. I am now able to view these boxes and also able to debug/run application directly from the flash builder.

Thanks for your quick response