04-01-2014 03:48 AM
I am new to blackberry native application developmwnt and would like to build some app for it.
I already have some android application so tell me how to make .bar file with my developer signin key or licence so that i upload it to market place.
04-01-2014 03:04 PM
First thing you'll want to do is pickup the Command-line Tools v2.0.1.
1. Extract to a directory of your choosing and navigate to the /bin directory
2. Launch the signing utility
3. Select "Configure Signing". From here, you can obtain your signing token, set a keystore password and also generate a developer certificate
4. After this (or if you've already configured signing), you can launch the repackaging utility
5. Select your APK to repackage
6. Select the target folder for the packaging artifacts
7. Choose sign, deploy, or both (depending on what you want to do)
8. Click "Package"
After this is process is complete, you should have your APK, a generated WRN file which contains potential incompatibilities, and a signed BAR file that you can submit to BlackBerry World (after testing, of course).
Hopefully this is enough information to get you through, but if you have any further questions, let me know!