02-09-2012 05:07 PM - edited 02-09-2012 05:07 PM
I might give them a try, I was intending hosting a ad rotator script to test different different ad networks but never really got round to it. I've tried InMobi, their CPC is around 0.04 but the fill rate of ads is TERRIBLE. I've only been sending traffic there which MobFox can't handle and I barely get a 15% fill rate.
The higher paying networks want to serve ads up in the notifications area. I'm pretty sure this would turn a lot of users off. I don't even like asking for GPS to get higher CPC because users are very suspicious of why you want their location.
01-16-2013 04:07 PM - edited 01-16-2013 04:08 PM
It's a rather old post, but I'll add this info anyway.
Before I have visited this post because I also had problems with AdMob not showing in my apps on PlayBook. But since some time now I've seen that the ads are showing like they should. I didn't change anything, so I would think that something external to my app has changed. It couldn't be that AdMob wasn't returning anything at first, because it did work perfectly if I used it on a real Android device (and as far as I know these requests are the same).
Tl;dr Something has changed that made AdMob work