Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry play 10 simulator
My Carrier: Not Applicable

Eclipse->BlackBerry Tools-> VerifyAPK->BlackBerry Verifying Problem->AndroidManifest.xml->native-code: x86 and others

Dear Support members,

recently i am trying to port an Android application minSdkVersion = 8 to BlackBerry Android Runtime

I am receiving the below which is preventing me from acheiving the above.

Do warnings prevent conversion of an Android App to BB App

Error:-

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
 native-code: x86    AndroidManifest.xml    /AccountSettings    AndroidManifest.xml    BlackBerry Verifying Problem

Warnings:-

class: ****.CompanyAndroidClient.ShutdownReceiver uses intent action android.intent.action.ACTION_SHUTDOWN    ShutdownReceiver.java    /AccountSettings/src/com/company    line 24    BlackBerry Verifying Problem

uses method: android.media.MediaPlayer$setAudioStreamType    PlaySound.java    /AccountSettings/src/com/Company/CompanyAndroidClient    line 24    BlackBerry Verifying Problem

icon too small    icon.png    /AccountSettings/res/drawable-hdpi    icon.png    BlackBerry Verifying Problem
Thanks
 in Advance

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Eclipse->BlackBerry Tools-> VerifyAPK->BlackBerry Verifying Problem->AndroidManifest.xml->native-code: x86 and others

First of all you can only convert Android applications that have taget version 10 which Android 2.3.3.

You can review if they things you are using are supported here: http://goo.gl/2Lt7Z

Probably something with this intent android.intent.action.ACTION_SHUTDOWN

Is this the complete log file you get? It seems to me something is missing

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry play 10 simulator
My Carrier: Not Applicable

Re: Eclipse->BlackBerry Tools-> VerifyAPK->BlackBerry Verifying Problem->AndroidManifest.xml->native-code: x86 and others

Thanks for the response

I still receive this error after switching to Android 2.3.3

Description Resource Path Location Type
 native-code: x86 AndroidManifest.xml /AccountSettings AndroidManifest.xml BlackBerry Verifying Problem

below is the error log

eclipse.buildId=M20120914-1800
java.version=1.6.0_24
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.mobile.product
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.mobile.product