Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B / BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Att

Re: Has anyone been approved? Lets see your Apps!!

hey was your app a converted android app or completely new one cause i think it would take them longer to test the converted ones
BB Rocks !
New Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: giffgaff

My app is called giffutlities and it has been approved
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I am still waiting. It has been 11 days. It seems like I have been singled out.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook Simulator
My Carrier: n/a

I submitted 2 apps on Feb. 7th and still waiting.

Does anyone know what "2 open CR(s)" means, on the vendor portal page, app status?

jb

Developer
My Device: 8320, 9500, 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

CR means "Change Request", you can view the tickets via the "Change request tickets" sidebar item.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

[ Edited ]

Here is my app: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/85630/?lang=en

I submitted my app On the 7th of February I believe, was approved on the 13th and send in my shipping info on the 14th. Still waiting for a notice for my Playbook to be shipped.

My app is simple now but I plan to make it much more robust in the coming weeks. Smiley Happy

New Developer
My Device: no playbook yet
My Carrier: mt:s

i have submited my app on feb. 8th and still nothing. i have also submited an update 3 days ago
Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

I have been waiting since the 10th with no update.  Just says waiting on test house.  The BB approval process doesn't seem to be very consistent as some users get a response in less than a week.  I put Version 1.0 on my application by mistake so I know if will be rejected so I am just sitting here waiting for a rejection so I can resubmit the same BAR file and put Ver 2.0 on the application and wait another few weeks after that for another response.  I am going to a conference at the end of next month and was hoping to have my new Playbook in hand and my app on the market so I could show it to other vendors and possibly sell some companies on some app ideas I have for the playbook.  But instead I will probably be sitting around and complaining about this whole process and talking about how easy it is to get apps on the Android Market and to update them quickly compared to BB and Apple.  With the new 2.0 version rumored to be coming out next week or in March, BB is shooting themselves in the foot with this long approval process.  I have told other developers that if you didn't get in time for the free playbook offer to just wait on BB until they can get their stuff together.

New Developer
My Device: no playbook yet
My Carrier: mt:s

there was more than 6000 vendor registration requests when they anounced extention of offer. first they have to review every registration than to test every app... i think we just have to seet tight and wait, testing 6000 apps requires a lot of resources...
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Heres my app

Base Converter

Took about 11 days to be accepted