Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 8320, 9500, 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Has anyone got In-App Purchases working on PlayBook?

Has anyone actually got this to work?  if so are there any tips or code you can share?

I have a very simple test app (just the default Android "hello world" app) to which I've added in-app purchasing using the Version 2 API, it works perfectly with Google Play.

On the PlayBook, I get "Code 5, Developer Error" on any request unless I change the API version from 2 to 1 in the request bundle, then it passes the "BillingSupported" test but any purchase request results in a Code 6 error.

also, for PlayBook, I am manually registering the receiver in onServiceConnected as mentioned in another thread here.

I have signed the app and uploaded to App World as a draft and created a couple of digital goods, I can download it to the PlayBook using the "tst" thing and the app description on BB World indicates there are in-app purchases available.

At this point I'm stuck and this is the only thing stopping me releasing my real app for BB10.  Any assistance would be most appreciated!

Cheers,

Bruce