04-23-2014 10:47 AM
I'm not sure about the BlackBerry Graphical Aid tool, but it would be just as easy using our new tooling.
1. Download & Install (unzip) our Command-line Tools
2. Navigate to the /bin directory and launch the signing utility GUI.
3. Select "Configure Signing". Here you can get your BlackBerry Signing Token (where you will set your keystore password) and generate your Developer Certificate.
4. After you're done configuring signing, you can now start the repackaging utility GUI.
5. Select your APK file, select the Target Folder, select Sign, and choose Package.
At the end of this you should be left with your original APK, a signed BAR file, and a .WRN file that will indicate all potential incompatibilities. Be sure to test this BAR on a device/simulator to ensure all of the expected functionality is preserved.
Let me know if you've got any problems.