Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Visitor
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: All

I need help installing or registering my BlackBerry Tablet OS or BlackBerry 10+ Code Signing Keys (CSJ).

I am installing a second time and get an error that I am out of registration attempts. 

I don't have backup of my keys but I have the CSJ files.

Is there any way I can restore them and use them again for signing because I have Apps on Appwrold that need to be updated of bug fix and some that are rejected and to be updated.

Please help me!!

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: N/a

Re: I need help installing or registering my BlackBerry Tablet OS or BlackBerry 10+ Code Signing Keys (CSJ).

If you don't have the backup of signing key, probably you should try contacting BB team for recovering the old signing key.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 LE, 9900, Playbook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Orange

Re: I need help installing or registering my BlackBerry Tablet OS or BlackBerry 10+ Code Signing Keys (CSJ).

You need as well the developer certificate (author.p12). After registering your keys it is usually installed in your home directory (/Users/<username>/Library/Research In Motion/author.p12 in Mac OS for example). 

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

The CSJ files can only be registered once.  If you don't have a back up of your code signing keys, refer to the link below.

Error "File bundle (your_name) has been rejected." When Uploading BAR File to BlackBerry® World™

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker