Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

New Developer
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

Mac + eclipse + blackberry plugin

[ Edited ]

Hello, I've just switched platforms from win 7 to Mac. Installed the ADT from Google and the black berry plugin as described here: link in the "Developers with an existing Eclipse environment" category.

However I can not find the options to add black berry perspective to a project when I right click on it and the option to sign with RIM keys. These options are not present when I right click on a project. In the windows version it were.

I thought that the plugin installation was corrupted somehow, I've uninstalled the plugin and installed it again, but it's the same thing.

pic

Also I'm trying to restore the Signing Keys like it's described here: link , it says to copy the files to ~/Library/Research In Motion, but there is no folder with that name. Again on windows I've restored keys multiple times and the folder was automatically created. Do I have to create it?

Any suggestions? 

Thank you.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: N/A

Re: Mac + eclipse + blackberry plugin

The Java perspective is missing because the plug-in is not active.   I will be moving this topic to our Java Dev forum for futher assistance.    

Thanks,
Pratik Sapra
Gaming & Apps Consultant
Developer Relations
@pratiksapra
New Developer
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

Re: Mac + eclipse + blackberry plugin

How do I make it active?

Thanks.