Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Reply
Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?


MSohm wrote:

The backlog of shipments and shipment notifications should be cleared now.

 

If you are having any issue with your shipment, please contact BlackBerryPlayBookOffer@tmgideas.com.


Thanks for the heads up -- still waiting on shipment notification, so just shot an email over.

Developer
Posts: 849
Registered: ‎03-03-2011
My Device: Z10

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?

Great! It's moving on with descent speed :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Developer
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎01-25-2012
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800 & PlayBook

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?


mattdonders wrote:

MSohm wrote:

The backlog of shipments and shipment notifications should be cleared now.

 

If you are having any issue with your shipment, please contact BlackBerryPlayBookOffer@tmgideas.com.


Thanks for the heads up -- still waiting on shipment notification, so just shot an email over.


Haven't received any shipment email so I'll send an e-mail, thanks Sohm!

Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?


bec0ding wrote:

mattdonders wrote:

MSohm wrote:

The backlog of shipments and shipment notifications should be cleared now.

 

If you are having any issue with your shipment, please contact BlackBerryPlayBookOffer@tmgideas.com.


Thanks for the heads up -- still waiting on shipment notification, so just shot an email over.


Haven't received any shipment email so I'll send an e-mail, thanks Sohm!


Already got a response, but the tracking number I was given was for a package delivered to Illionis today, not for my area. Hoping they email me back with a correction or something, but they are responsive.

Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?

Just got my official shipping email.

Playbook should arrive tomorrow!
Developer
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎01-25-2012
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800 & PlayBook

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?


mattdonders wrote:
Just got my official shipping email.

Playbook should arrive tomorrow!

Must be nice! Smiley Tongue

 

Haven't received a reply ^_^ lol

Developer
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎01-25-2012
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800 & PlayBook

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?

Just received my tracking number.

 

b00m

Contributor
Posts: 19
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?

I got my shipping details email last Tuesday, filled it in, was all excited.  Got no shipping confirmation so emailed on Friday evening.  They said there were a ton of orders and they would give the confirmation when shipped - was a very nice email and I appreciate that they got back to me so quickly. 

 

Next I read the post today that they should all be caught up on shipping now so emailed again.  They said that some are still waiting on approvals before they can be shipped.  Again, very nice of them to get back to me so quickly.

 

Its essentially a free playbook so I'm not gonna complain - I'll try and sit back and wait patiently.  However I'm kinda bummed that its taking so long to put the thing in a box and hand it to Fedex.  Plus the statement about waiting on approvals concerns me.  I would have thought that the approvals should have been given before they sent me an email telling me that I met the criteria and asked for shipping info.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 107
Registered: ‎04-08-2011
My Device: BlackBerry Q10
My Carrier: Mobilink

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?

I got my shipping details email a few weeks back,

 

I never got a shipping confirmation email

 

2 days ago , somebody knocks at my door with the Playbook Smiley Happy

 

Smiles...

Get Speedometer on your phone. http://www.speedometer.mobi
Contributor
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎02-14-2012
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Playbook Not Shipping?

My playbook will arrive to spain next Monday!