Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Please help me in porting my Android app to BlackBerry 10 app using android run Time Environment. Some steps are canfusing. I have the tolls downloaded already.

For clarity, you were able to configure your signing keys with the online tool correct?

If so, you should have three files in C:/Users/<usersname>/AppData/Local/Research In Motion/

1. barsigner.db

2. barsigner.csk

3. author.p12

(Note: If you've got your bbidtoken.csk in this folder, you'll need to remove it)

If this was your process, then your CSK passwork should have been set during the registration process of the online packager.

Justin

Justin Jasmann | Android Application Development Consultant
Developer Relations
developer.blackberry.com
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Please help me in porting my Android app to BlackBerry 10 app using android run Time Environment. Some steps are canfusing. I have the tolls downloaded already.

Yes I have all these files. Ok I will remove the   " bbidtoken.csk"    as said.

Thanks

Developer

[2013-10-08 12:30:54] RDK Signing Completion Status: (C:\Users\Shravan\workspaceAndroid\Mediaplayer\dist\Android 4.3\Mediaplayer.bar) Error: The specified CSK password is not valid.

In the android eclipse when I click   on my project as Signin for BlackBerry World 

It shows the above error.

Shall I delete all and order new debug tokens and sighning keys and certificates and start again from the begining .

Thanks

Developer

Ok I have ordered signing keys freshly gain just now.

waiting for my signing keys RDT and PBDT.csj files.

Developer

[ Edited ]

Successfilly All tasks including signing and authority completed with new  csj keys and passwords.

Now Can I check it on   my BB OS 7.0   BlackBerry 9860 device.

I got the .bar , .lsv and .wrn files  now  for my android app signed

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: Bell

Hi srk2012,

Unfortunately, BB OS 7 does not utilize the Android Runtime. You will need a device or simulator running BB10 in order to test your repackaged Android application.

You can find simulators here: https://developer.blackberry.com/android/tools/

Justin

Justin Jasmann | Android Application Development Consultant
Developer Relations
developer.blackberry.com
Highlighted
Developer

Ok   Done