Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Please help me in porting my Android app to BlackBerry 10 app using android run Time Environment. Some steps are canfusing. I have the tolls downloaded already.

Can you please post  your question agian here

any How    have a look  

http://developer.blackberry.com/html5/download/

Developer

Re: Please help me in porting my Android app to BlackBerry 10 app using android run Time Environment. Some steps are canfusing. I have the tolls downloaded already.

Aditis singh  This is the link which   you have asked for :

https://developer.blackberry.com/android/documentation/install_plugin_prerequisites_1895476_11.html

Developer

JSanders  pleas post your question at  webworks developement disccussion board only

any how this is the ink which you have asked for

https://developer.blackberry.com/bbos/html5/download/

Developer

[ Edited ]

Hi   jjasmann

Please continue your support .  I have to complete the porting projecty in coming two weeks.

Pleas bare with me and give me continous support if you can.

Iam struck at the last point

I have sent you the screenshot last time.

Thanks

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: Bell

Hey srk2012,

The online tool has not been updated to support bbidtokens yet. Regardless, it looks for a few files in:

C:\Users\<yourusersname>\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\ (on windows)

If you've downloaded a bbidtoken and placed it in a directory, you'll need to remove it before attempting to configure your computer for signing via the online tool and *.CSJ keys.

Once you've done that, try running through the packager again (with the .CSJ files).

Justin

Justin Jasmann | Android Application Development Consultant
Developer Relations
developer.blackberry.com
Developer

Ok I will update you again by checking it.

Thanks

Developer

you please port my Android App to BalCkBerry for me  AnyHow I will try and follow ur advcie.

Thanks

Developer

what is the step I have to Follow or chose

after this  step

1stscrshot.jpg

I have already downloaded and installed the following:

Tools Downloaded

1)Eclipse 4.2.2 Android plugin

2)Android SDK

3)ADT Plug-in for Eclipse

4)How to 

Install the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Development Tools?

But also I doubt whether "ADT Plug-in for Eclipse" is installed or not?

Please can you help me with teamviewer etc.

It is very urgent for me and my project sir.

Thanks 

Developer

[ Edited ]

Ok I have succesfully   completed the   step below

Install the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Development Tools

Before you begin, make sure you have installed Eclipse 4.2.2

1. In Eclipse, on the Help menu, click Install New Software > Add.
  2. In the Name field, enter a name for the plug-in.
  3. In the the Location field, enter the URL of the update site for the plug-in. The URL of the update site is http://developer.blackberry.com/android/downloads/eclipseplugin/.
  4. Click OK.
  5. In the Install window, in the Name field, select the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Apps check box, and also select the check boxes for the items under it.
  6. If you are using the beta update site and do not have the ADT Plug-in, the newest version will be installed at this time as well.
  7. Click Next.
  8. Complete the instructions in the Review Licenses window. Click Finish.

After you install the plug-in, you should verify that the installation correctly located the Android SDK in the plug-in preferences. To verify the location, in Eclipse, on the Window menu, click Preferences > Android and ensure the path in the SDK location field matches the location of your installation folder.

After confirming the filepath, you should also verify that the SDK Platform Android 4.2.2, API 17 was installed correctly in Eclipse. To verify and download if necessary, on the Window menu, click Android SDK Manager and look in the Packages section and ensure that the status of SDK Platform Android 4.2.2, API 17 displays as Installed

All are correct   upto this step    I have checked  as Above  

Hence I proceeded to   signing step  I got this error

signing Error1.jpg

Please fix this  issue

Thanks

Developer

Now Iam able to   Add BlackBerry Nature to my project

using

https://developer.blackberry.com/android/documentation/sign_your_app_1985461_11.html

But  error showing

Description Resource Path Location Type
Error: The specified CSK password is not valid. Mediaplayer.bar /Mediaplayer/dist/Android 4.3 C:\Users\Shravan\workspaceAndroid\Mediaplayer\dist\Android 4.3\Mediaplayer.bar BlackBerry Signing Problem

But  I remember my csk pw correctly and I entered it correctly

How to Enter it gain

Thanks